- Data entry and reconciliations using manual, automated and integrated bookkeeping solutions for a diverse client base;
- Preparation of working papers to support government reporting; full cycle payroll;
- Research and application; assisting with the development of our quality management system;
- Assisting with the internal audit; and
- Administrative support.
- Attention to detail with a big picture focus;
- Pride in ownership;
- Great judgment and problem solving;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Tech savvy.
QUALIFICATIONS: A bookkeeping certificate or equivalent training is required. The successful applicant will be eager to pursue a CPA designation or an Advanced Certificate in Accounting and Finance from CPA Canada.
SUMMARY: This is a dynamic opportunity as an important member of our team. We are looking for a passionate employee that is looking for a long term position, either as a career bookkeeper, or a student that is looking for a solid foundation to build their accounting career from. Further, we are asking over-qualified candidates to consider applying, as the position has significant potential for advancement and could provide more complex responsibilities to the right candidate.
This position will remain open to applications until May 1, 2017. The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package based on their experience and qualifications. Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume as soon as possible to email@example.com.